Veritek provides Independent Quantity & Quality verification on a wide range of commodities wherever custody transfer takes place.
Oil and Gas Cargo Inspection & Testing Services
Veritek provides a wide range of inspection services on Crude Oil and Petroleum Products, Oil and Gas Cargoes including:
- Ship & Shore based Quality & Quantity Verification
- Bunker Surveys
- Ship to Ship Operations
- Oil and Gas Terminal Audits
- Cargo Superintendence and laboratory Analysis.
Collateral Management and Warehousing
Veritek provides Collateral Management and Stock Control Services to Banks and Commodity Traders at key points in the supply chain. We take great care in selecting our staff to maintain the highest level of integrity which is backed up by commodity release controls, strict monitoring and proactive reporting at all stages in the movement of the commodity. We handle Petroleum and Agricultural Products.
Metal & Minerals Inspection Services
Veritek provides Inspection and Sampling of Minerals, Mineral-concentrates and Ores at key points in the supply chain from Mining Sites, Warehouses and Ports. Our services also include:
- Mine Site Surveys, reports and sampling
- Inspection and Sampling
- Material Sizing
- Sample Preparation
- Weighting and Loading of Material
- Container Inspection
- Our inspectors operate at Ports, Intermediary Storage or Collection Centres to supervise, weighing and sealing of bagged and bulk material.
Veritek provides Inspection, Supervision, Warehousing, Container Stuffing and Collateral Management Services on a wide range of Agricultural Commodities at Ports and Warehouses. Commodities handles include:
- Nuts and Grains
- Palm Oils
Our range of Engineering inspection include:
- Lifting Equipment, Mobile Cranes, Ship Cranes, Residential and Commercial Lifts Inspection to UK LOLER or Equivalent
- Oil Storage Tank Inspection by Drone / UAV
- STS Oil Hose Pressure Testing